Mini Fixers

Restore Preserve Maintain

Forums

Forum Home > CMCT 2013 > Pictures from participants

Rob

See   http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/M4Westy/library/Cotswold%20Mini%20Run%202013

For pictures taken by M4Minins

--

One eye in the rear-view mirror, full speed into the curve, the engine running smoother than ever:lol:

August 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rob

Studying these pictures it looks like Jan spent the afternoon sitting in a chair and Gary nodded off.

--

One eye in the rear-view mirror, full speed into the curve, the engine running smoother than ever:lol:

August 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JanZ Moke

Immediate response was to be 'ruddy cheek - spend all that time waiting for that last Mini to come through and then get accused that our Photography was 'arm-chair' and 'nodding off' quality - what... with our reputation. Then I saw the pictures and understood right away  :lol: Gary might well have been asleep  ;)  but my chair was very comfy  :D  great pictures - must get one of those dash cams one day.... although the picture I took of the car reveals the camera to be a Samsung ST65??? BTW thanks go to L316VPX - it was a warm day and the soaking was most welcome  8)

--

Get a life, get a Mini... or a Moke:lol:

August 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary

Rob at August 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Studying these pictures it looks like Jan spent the afternoon sitting in a chair and Gary nodded off.

Nodded off my a***e! Bending double like that every time a Mini came along (thats 83 times people) was like doing a yoga workout. Add to that I had to entertain 4 local labradors and explain to several excited villagers what we were doing and the last thing I had chance to do was nod off!

--

Got a life ..... Got a Mini ...... Re-living my youth!!

August 15, 2013 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JanZ Moke

Come off it Gary... I saw that IR sensor you set up to capture each car as it came through... you were napping!  :P only joking of course.... it is a task not to be underestimated - but nevertheless, enjoyable... even had the sun cream out

--

Get a life, get a Mini... or a Moke:lol:

August 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.