Mini Fixers

Restore Preserve Maintain

Forums

Forum Home > CMCT 2012 > CMCT 2012 - another superb event

JanZ Moke

CMCT 2012 has been and gone. I think the photos show what a great event this has once again turned out to be. The route was superb, organisation was great, the crowd was enthusiastic, the cars looked marvelous (actually, mine was FILTHY at the end, but good filthy:D), the BBQ was excellent and the prizes were cool. Shame we have to wait another year for the next event. Looking forward to the presentation at Sobel Hospice. Top stuff!

--

Get a life, get a Mini... or a Moke:lol:

August 1, 2012 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JanZ Moke

Glad to see that there will be a CMCT 2013:D

--

August 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary

Even the weather was ok (apart from where John was at Broadway Tower - he seemed to have his own personal rain cloud!).

--

Got a life ..... Got a Mini ...... Re-living my youth!!

August 13, 2012 at 3:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JanZ Moke

John gets a medal for his perseverance! For next year's event, I'll take on a thankless task and John can make a big 'splash' in the ford:lol:

--

August 13, 2012 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary

John is a trojan actually. Last year he was at the midway point at the railway station and "persuaded" the railway enthusiasts to open up extra car parking when they had initially been quite negative about a lot of cars arriving in their smallish car-park and this year at Broadway Tower he converted an expectation of 6 or so Minis parked close to the tower into loads of Minis. Well done John.

--

Got a life ..... Got a Mini ...... Re-living my youth!!

August 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.