Mini Fixers

Restore Preserve Maintain

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: IT PAYS TO BE A MINIFIXERS MEMBER!

Ju

Hello Everybody, 

Rob mentioned club deals on oil, how do these prices sound?

4.5L Exol Classic 20w/50 normal price £15.20inc vat, Club Members price £11.75 inc vat.

25L Exol Classic 20w/50 normal price £73.08inc vat, Club Members price £61.56 inc vat.

5L MEG Anti-freeze (neat) normal price £14.73inc vat, Club Members price £12.67 inc vat.

OIL PRICES TEND TO GO UP SO TAKE ADVANTAGE!

We sell oils,grease,workshop consumable,filters,tools and gas or anything else if we can help.

I will discount anything we stock or special orders for club members if possible.

Free measure jug with orders over £20 limited offer.

Workshop 01285 721100

Email  [email protected]

October 31, 2013 at 5:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary

With the current drop in the price of crude have the prices of your oil come down?

--

Got a life ..... Got a Mini ...... Re-living my youth!!

February 17, 2015 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ju

Gary at February 17, 2015 at 5:39 PM

With the current drop in the price of crude have the prices of your oil come down?

Haven't you notice prices are going back up!

February 22, 2015 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rob

I'd noticed - when the price of petrol was in freefall I suggested to my local petrol station attendant that when it was £1 per litre could I have 300 gallons and store it their tanks. He nodded and said 'OK' with a big grin. I was looking forward to reminding him of our 'deal' when it reached £1 per gallon, but suddenly it started to go back UP!!!   Can't win.

--

One eye in the rear-view mirror, full speed into the curve, the engine running smoother than ever:lol:

February 23, 2015 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.